ANYONE looking for a lifestyle change who is not afraid of a bit of maintenance should look at what’s on offer in Kulin.
Situated about a three and a half hour drive from the coast at various locations including Perth, Bunbury or Albany, is the vibrant, small town of Kulin – home of the renowned Kulin Bush Races.
Kulin offers state of the art sporting and recreation facilities including the biggest waterslide in regional WA, an excellent junior high school, a range of senior housing options and support groups with medical services provided in town and supported by Kondinin Hospital and aged care.
There are several affordable housing opportunities, including:
12 Price Street, Kulin for $175,000 or nearest offer.
- This four-bedroom, one-bathroom kit home plus office has an iron roof, timber frame and is in a quiet street.
- It has air-conditioning, a tile fire, solar hot water system and spacious rooms.
20 Day Street, Kulin is priced at $155,000 and represents outstanding value.
- This brick and tile home features two bedrooms, an office, formal lounge with open fire place and gas heating, dining room and large family area.
- The house has air-conditioning with good paintwork and floor coverings.
- It is ideal for retirees or other buyers seeking a ‘lock-up and leave’ lifestyle.
70 Day Street, Kulin for $69,000 is a two-bedroom cottage with a sleep-out.
- It has large rooms, quality wooden flooring under older style carpets, gas heating and air-conditioning.
- With a fresh coat of paint and some basic maintenance, this house could easily be transformed.
- More information: Contact Ray White Rural WA sales representative Wendy Gangell on 0429 805 224.