Productivity always has and always will be a key driver of profitability in agriculture, and nowhere more than in Australia and New Zealand, where labour costs are high and market access is competitive.
Unlocking new ways to maintain and improve productivity will also help us play our part in feeding and clothing a growing global population.
From the very first Growth Awards in 2014, Productivity has been a keystone category, recognising and celebrating growers and advisers who use best-practice in achieving consistent productivity gains.
Meet the Productivity regional winners:
- Brad Johnston, Grower, Quandialla, NSW
- David Haak, Grower, Tent Hill, QLD
- Simon Doolin, Grower, North Star, NSW
- Dale Abbott, Adviser, Bowen, QLD
- Graeme Jones , Adviser, South Island, NZ
- Karen Smith, Adviser, Perth, WA
- Paul McIntosh , Adviser, Dubbo to Burdekin, NSW and QLD
- Roger Blyth , Adviser, Canterbury, NZ
- Tim Walker , Adviser, Devonport, TAS
The story Unlocking productivity: The key to driving profitability first appeared on The Land.