1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to WA residents aged 18 years or older, who hold a current subscription with Farm Weekly - annual print subscription, annual digital subscription or annual print plus digital subscription.
3. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on Thursday, December 15, 2022 and closes at 5pm, Friday, February 17, 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter;
6. To be a valid entrant;
7. Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
8. Entrants may forward multiple original competition entry coupons in a single envelope.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Winner must present current and valid photo identification, proof of age and, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity upon request from any supplier or the promoter in order to claim a prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Nutrien Ag Solutions’ Midvale premises, 32 Farrall Road, Midvale, Western Australia, 6056, on Monday, February 20, 2023 at 11am. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
13. The winner of a drawn prize will be determined by chance. The winner will be drawn by random selection by either a representative of the WA Angus Committee or Nutrien Ag Solutions at the Nutrien Ag Solutions, Midvale premises. In the event the competition draw is unable to be made at the Nutrien Ag Solutions, Midvale premises, the prize draw will take place at the scheduled date and time at the premises of Farm Weekly, 72 Melville Parade, South Perth, WA, 6151, overseen by an independent scrutineer.
14. The competition winner will be advised by telephone or email, and the result published in the February 23, 2023, edition of Farm Weekly.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The first valid entry drawn will win 10 purebred, specially selected, 2022-drop, unjoined Angus heifers valued at $22,000 inc GST from WJ & FJ Graham, Esperance, WA, 6450. PLUS: Courtesy of Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Merchandise Product Package, valued at $12,000 inc GST. ONE WINNER TAKES ALL. The total prize pool value is $34,000 inc GST.
17. The collection point for collecting the 10 Angus heifers from the Farm Weekly/WA Angus Breeders WIN 10 Angus Heifers & Nutrien Ag Solutions Merchandise Package Competition is: At the property of WJ & FJ Graham, Esperance, WA, 6450. The collection and delivery of the prize of the 10 Angus heifers is at the winner’s cost. The collection of the heifers must be by no later than April 1, 2023. The winner of the prize must make their own way to Esperance to collect their prize.
18. The collection point for collecting the Nutrien Ag Solutions’ Merchandise Package is from any ONE of Nutrien Ag Solutions’ merchandise stores in WA, of the winner’s choice. Collection of the Nutrien Ag Solutions’ Merchandise Package, must be by no later than June 30, 2023. All selections of merchandise at a Nutrien Ag Solutions store by the prize winner will be governed by Nutrien Ag Solutions General terms and Conditions of Sale, available at www.nutrienagsolutions.com Any purchase of goods over and above the prize value must be paid for in cash by the winner/purchaser.
19. The prize must be taken as stated, and is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Further enquiries or details of the prize can be obtained by telephoning Farm Weekly on 08-9361 5000.
20. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
21. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
22. Previous winners of Farm Weekly competitions to the value of $10,000 or more since January 1, 2021, are ineligible to enter the competition.
23. Total prize pool value is up to $34,000 inc. GST. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
24. By submitting an entry form, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. For an entry to be valid, it is a condition that the entrant is happy for their contact details to be collected by Rural Press Pty Ltd (T/A Australian Community Media) and competition partners and for them to contact the entrant with special offers and promotional material.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
31. The promoter is Rural Press Pty Ltd (owner of Farm Weekly) ABN 47 000 010 382 of 159 Bells Line of Road, North Richmond, NSW, 2754.